Are you using Idea Network Service provider? Do you regularly check balance in Idea, with USSD codes? Looking for detailed call history and respective cost. You can get all this with My Idea Official App, which is not only available for Android but can also be found for windows, iPhone and blackberry.
Moreover, this app also lets you to take a look over offers and last 6 recharges done, last call details, pay bills details, billing request and many other features which are discussed in this article in detail.
No need to further search for USSD codes to check balance, just open up the app, and it will land up a screen showing your current balance and get the last recharge done.
Download My Idea Official App to Check balance in Idea
Download Android app from here:
You can also find other Mobile operating system Application, if you are not using Android app i.e:
Features of Idea Cellular App to check balance in Idea:
First page will provide last recharge details with current balance in your idea account, as discussed earlier.
Under Shop Section tab, you will find following:
- Pay and Recharge: With this you are eligible to recharge your own number or your ‘My Connections’ Number or of others Number. Further, you will get a direct view to select your most favorite recharges or select recharge according to your need and pay with their own gateway to get the recharge.
- Offers for you: Idea provide exclusive offer for you which is specially designed for different individuals accordingly. If you have coupon, you can also provide the same to verify and grab it.
- Subscription: Check and find if you are subscribed to any VAS services, which is undesirable for most of the users. Also you can activate the subscription from this section.
- Dialer Tones: Here you will also get the information, if you are subscribed to any dialer tone. Also you can select and subscribe to dialer tone by selecting or searching one.
- Share Everything: With this option, you can share pack benefits with other idea users in your circle. Utmost 5 beneficiary you can add for this option.
- Request: You can request or raise a complaint if recharge not received, network issues, call connectivity or anything else.
Manage your Account: Idea user can get connected account details, edit personal information, find out which services are activated or deactivated, and get detailed Recharge as well as Call history.
With all this great features, I found this application bit slow. While as it is an official app, you can always get benefited with it and also get in contact to customer care and get and locate Idea store near you.
As per my thinking, this app would be very useful for all users who are using Idea Network Service provider and who check their idea balance frequently. What is your views for this idea app. Would it be helpful to you, or are you using other alternative for this mobile App? Do comment below with your views.