Get Free Wi-Fi Access Anywhere All the Time- Top 5 Ways. Nowadays, whenever we meet a friend having a Wi-Fi (Wireless Fidelity), the very first thing we ask for is the Wi-Fi password. Obviously, why to waste the costly data of your data plan when you are getting it for free. As a general practice, whenever we come across any problem generally we search for the problem on the Internet. For that purpose, we generally use Wi-Fi, if available.
But it would be fun if you get the free Wi-Fi everywhere you go. Isn’t it? This article will provide you the ways and methods to get a free Wi-Fi anywhere, anytime.
So, here we go.
Get Free Wi-Fi Access Anywhere All the Time- Top 5 Ways
- Join any free Wi-Fi providing community: See, there are many communities in the market that provides free Wi-Fi to its registered users and Instabridge is one of them. Instabridge App Comprises a huge collection of 3 million secure Wi-Fi passwords on your phone. In Instabridge community members share Wi-Fi passwords with other members of the community. Download Link: Instabridge.
- MAC Spoofing: This method is more suitable for techno-savvy people who can spoof their Device’s MAC address in order to increase the Wi-Fi hotspot free access time. Because, usually these Wi-Fi hotspot provide free Wi-Fi access for a limited interval of time.
- Use Coupons: There are many Websites available for e.g. RetailMeNot .com that provides free coupons to access Wi-Fi for a limited time interval at some outlets.
- Search for Open Connection using Android Scanner: Not all the people using Wi-Fi hotspot have the awareness about securing their connection with a password. Therefore, anyone can access these hotspots for accessing Wi-Fi whenever in the range. So when your android scanner is on and there is such open connection is available then it will automatically be displayed in the list of available Wi-Fi at that moment.
- Your Subscribed ISP Can also provide free Wi-Fi Zone- Many Internet service providers (ISPs) also provides free Wi-Fi access to their subscribers in their Wi-Fi Zones. The user can access Wi-Fi using the same credentials that he/she uses to access his/her own cable connection at home or work.
To sum this up, Apart from the above-mentioned ways one can also find free Wi-Fi access at several hotels, malls, Food chains like McDonald and many more.
I hope this article will prove to be useful and for any queries or sharing your experience do comment below.
Happy Surfing 🙂