Want to create a GIF? As Nowadays, Animated GIFs have become popular widely all over the social media. So How would that be if you can create GIFs on your own? Fantastic, no? Yeah, now you can create GIFs on your own with easy steps. So here, have look at the perfect application for creating GIFs- The GIF Maker – GIF Editor – Video to GIF – Images to GIF.
Download the GIF Maker application from here.
GIF Maker – GIF Editor – Video to GIF – Images to GIF:
GIF – is technically known as Graphics Interchange Format. We know GIFs are becoming very popular on all over the social media. As GIFs are a lot of fun, it adds more fun to your chatting. Moreover, GIFs are small in size, so one doesn’t require to think before sharing them with friends and also keeping it in phone. No matter if you have an exact clip of what you want to put in GIF or not , there are variety of tools out there for creating the exact GIF you want.
GIF Maker is one of the most creative and versatile GIF app that lets you take almost any form of media like photos, videos, or existing GIFs to create animated GIF image. This powerful and customized app has its own built-in library of effects, masks, stickers and text that you can use to take your GIFs to the next level. GIFs allows to capture imagery for your GIF through the in-app camera if you’d rather do it that way. So, basically GIFs can be created through Camera, from saved Videos, from saved Images, from GIPHY or from any link video. So, let’s have a look at its key features and the Steps to create GIF.
How to Create GIF:
Well, It is simple enough to create GIFs using GIF Maker. Here below are the steps to create GIF on your own, even with your personal videos and images.
- Open the GIF Maker-GIF Editor application in order to create or edit GIFs.
- You are allowed to edit GIFs once it is downloaded. Also you can edit GIFs created and saved by you.
- To create GIF, Click on the ‘Create New’ option at the top right corner of the screen.
- It would ask you whether you want to create GIF from Camera, from Videos, from Images, from GIPHY or from any link video.
- You can go with any option as it is absolutely your choice. For instance, if you go with Video option then it would simply ask you to select any video to create GIFs.
- Once you select a video to create a GIF, It would redirect you to the edit time section.
- In the edit section, you can select start time and end time for GIF from video.
- Once you become sure about the timing, You can go for ‘Apply’ option.
- After that it would lead you to the GIF Editor, from where you can set GIF speed, Apply effects, Frames, Add label, Add stickers and add GIF or static Image.
- Once you are done with editing part, you can go for Save option as well as for share option.
- You can find your saved GIFs in the ‘Your GIFs’ section and also in your mobile gallery.
Key Features – GIF Maker:
Get GIFs from GIPHY: You must know that GIPHY is one of the largest GIF Search engine on internet. As GIF Maker is also a GIF editor so it allows you to download the GIFs directly from the GIPHY in order to edit and share them. You can search GIFs category wise which includes – Trending, funny, animal, movie or many more.
Size of GIF Output: The super amazing app for creating GIF allows you to select size of GIF output. You can select size of GIF output among max 350 pixel, max 400 pixel and max 450 pixel.
Background of GIF: GIF Maker let you select background of GIF created by you. You can select background among black, white and transparent.
Maximum Frame for GIFs: In order to create GIF with Images, user are required to choose maximum frames for GIF. GIF Maker app allows you to create GIF with up to 200 images.
Create GIFs from Video: GIF maker application allow users to create GIFs from videos saved in mobile gallery. User are always allowed to create GIFs from video no matter what is the size of video.
GIFs with Static Images: GIF Maker allows to create GIF with static images. However, it does not allows you to add images more than 200 as it is the maximum limit.
Edit GIFs: GIF Maker is also a GIF Editor. So with GIF Maker, user can edit GIFs whether by downloading from GIPHY or already created by you. It includes so many editing tools to make GIFs more attractive.
Manage Speed of GIFs: GIF maker has a feature of managing speed of GIFs while editing GIF. Yes, you can adjust it to the most slowest mode as well as to the most fastest mode.
Crop GIFs: Crop section of GIF maker includes other tools also. Under this section, there are different ratios of frames where we can crop the GIFs. It has flip horizon, flip vertical, rotate and reset tools.
Save GIFs: When we edit or create GIF, we always need to save them. So, those saved GIFs by you are always shown under the ‘Your GIF’ section. Also, you can find them in your mobile gallery. It also provide options for size and quality purpose while saving GIFs.
PROs – GIF Maker:
- GIF Maker allows you to set location for saved items.
- You can change language of GIF Maker app as it support so many foreign languages.
- Add text to the GIFs in your favorite font and your favorite color.
- There are more than 10 frames available in the app for the GIFs.
- You can add stickers to the GIFs. Sticker can be simple static or GIF Sticker.
- You can add Static Image or GIF Image to the GIF downloaded by you or created by you.
- Share GIFs directly to the social media or upload to the GIPHY, imgur or other.
CONs – GIF Maker:
- GIF Maker – GIF Editor application is ads supported. In order to get rid of from pop-up ads while using app, you can go for premium version of GIFs Maker.
- To download GIFs from GIPHY, you are required to have a internet connection.
So friends, Download the GIF Maker app and create funny GIFs on your own. You can create GIFs with your own video and images. It gives you immense happiness if you do anything creative by yourself. Moreover, you can even share saved GIFs to the social media platform. Do comment below in the comment section.