Here we are with the latest, amazing and more attractive offer by Reliance Jio 4G. After the ‘Buy one get one free’ offer, company has launched new offer –Jio Money – Recharge – Get Rs 50 Cash Back voucher.
As Mr. Ambani said during the announcement of Prime Membership offer- ‘There is a line of attractive deals and offers for Jio users’. So now it has came up with another offer for it’s users. There is Rs.50 Cashback offer on every JIO Payment only with JioMoney. Now Reliance Jio customers will need to start paying for its services and data pack. As we all know about Jio Prime membership subscription @ Rs.99 for one year and other tariff vouchers. let you know ‘How payment through JioMoney will lead you to the Discounted Recharges’.
Jio Payment Via Jio Money – Get Rs. 50 Cash Back :
Reliance Jio 4G has now started paid services with attractive offers to its customer, finally. They have introduced Jio Prime Membership, Buy one Get one free offer for Prime Members and Jio tariff plans which are very attractive deals and offers.
You must be aware of MyJio apps brought to you by Reliance digital Services, under which there is one Money wallet app- JioMoney. Yes, JioMoney- the digital wallet by Reliance payment solution limited has free Discount Vouchers for Jio users. If you make Payment via JioMoney app for Jio Plans which holds discount vouchers, then you will get Rs. 50 Cash Back. ‘Get Rs. 50 cash back’ is a limited period offer started from 15 March, 2017 for Prime Membership Subscription while Discount Voucher on the Jio Plan recharge for the value of Rs. 303 or more will be available from 25th march, 2017 till 30th June, 2017.
One should also note that they can avail this offer only for the 5 successful eligible transaction per user during the offer period. Moreover, customer can use one discount voucher per Jio plan recharge of Rs. 303 or more.
How to recharge with Jio Money and Get Rs. 50 Cash Back:
You may get Rs. 50 discount voucher on every Jio mobile connectivity Recharge (i.e. Jio Plan) through JioMoney for Rs. 99 or more during the offer period mentioned above. So let us have a look how to recharge using JioMoney and redeem discount vouchers to get Rs. 50 cashback.
- Firstly, you need to Download and install JioMoney- the digital wallet app which is available for free on Google playstore.
- After downloading, You need to register your Jio number and create four digit M-Pin for security reason.
- When you have logged in your JioMoney wallet, it would show you cashback offer at the top of the page.
- As you tap on the Jio recharge, it will take you to browse your all offers where you will get Jio Prime, Hero plan, Boosters and extra recharges which will clearly show you which plans are eligible for Cash back vouchers.
- By just one tap on the offer you want to recharge, you will lead to the Jio Payment, where you need to enter Jio number and Amount of the recharge.
Download JIO money from here
- At the moment you tap on proceed, It will take you to choose payment mode that is from JioMoney wallet or other payment options like net banking or debit/credit card. For making payment through JioMoney wallet, you need to add money by your Debit/Credit card.
- After choosing payment mode, you need to tap on review and pay which will first take to the review section and then ask for ‘confirm and pay’.
- At the moment you click confirm option, it would start proceed your payment and then notify you about successful Jio Payment with your complete transaction ID and amount. yeah, it’s done!!!
- It will surely confirm you on your Jio mobile number about your recharges just as other service provider.
Terms and Conditions:
Below mentioned images are images of Terms and Condition of Cash Back vouchers:
Please Note, The customer can redeem the discount voucher received only on the Jio Plan recharge for the value of Rs 303 or more using JioMoney from 25th March 2017 till 30th June 2017. According to terms and conditions, the cash back will be received by the customer within two working days after the successful eligible transaction. You will get your cash back voucher under “Jio Offers” in ‘Offers and Loyalty’ section.
This Discount voucher has no monetary value as you can not be redeemed in part or full cash. To redeem the Vouchers, You need to copy the code and paste it in that code in Promo code text box while doing recharges and this is single time redeemable discount voucher.
Terms and Conditions of Cash Back Vouchers:
So, If we Subscribe to Jio Prime Membership and making payment of Jio Plans of Rs. 303 or more using JioMoney- the digital wallet app, then you will get Rs. 50+50 discount as cashback voucher which will effectively cover the cost of Prime Membership. As you can use this offer up to 5 times Go digitally with JioMoney and grab that Discount vouchers. offer is for limited period. For more queries you can go to Help and FAQs section in JioMoney app.