Use Whatsapp on PC Via Whatsapp Web – Without Installing BlueStacks. Whatsapp is well known for introducing many fascinating features time to time for its huge user base. Recently it has introduced most awaited feature i.e.. Whatsapp Web. This feature allows you to use Whatsapp application from your personal computer. Although this feature has some limitations still it will prove to be very useful especially for those having small size keypad in their smart phones.
So let us discuss about the pros and cons of this newly added Whatsapp Web feature in detail in order to have complete knowledge about this feature and also how we gonna use this feature so as to serve our purpose.
Download whatsapp for android from here
More From whatsApp For you :
Steps to be followed to use Whatsapp Web feature: Use Whatsapp on PC Via Whatsapp Web – Without Installing BlueStacks
- Firstly update your Whatsapp version to the latest version because this feature is introduced from the latest available version of Whatsapp Massager.
- Now just type in web.whatsapp.com in the address bar of your PC’s browser .
- Now take up your mobile follow the path as shown below Whatsapp -) Menu –) Whatsapp web.
- As soon as you tap Whatsapp web on your cell phone automatically a scan will be started.
- What you have to do is scan the QR code displayed on web.whatsapp.com to login into your Whatsapp account from your PC.
- Once scanning is done then you will access your Whatsapp account from your PC.
Pros: Whatsapp on PC
- Easy to use.
- Supports all 2G, 3G and Wi-Fi Networks.
- Supports many different platforms like android, windows and blackberry.
- Now those having smart phone with small keypad will type with ease from their computers.
Cons: Whatsapp on PC
- Does not support iOS platform.
- Only Compatible with Google chrome browser.
So in all this is a great feature by Whatsapp and as far as iOS platform is concerned they will definitely provide some measure to use this feature on iOS platform in near future.
If you have any doubts regarding the usage of this feature then do comment below to let me know.
Happy Messaging 🙂