How to Enable and Disable Guest Mode on Android. It is a quite natural thing that you often give your android phone to your friends, kids, parents and so on. Many of you may get concerned and feel that you should have deleted that message or a particular picture before giving it to someone. But remembering such things each time you hand over your phone to someone can be quite irritating. Isn’t it?
So for that purpose, you can enable much familiar guest mode in android which you have been using in your personal computers for years. Guest mode in android enables you to choose the applications that you want others to access from all the applications installed on your android device. In this way, you do not have to set a different password for each application present on your phone.
How to Enable and Disable Guest Mode on Android
Now, you can you enable the guest mode in android? Well, if you running android 5.0 lollipop then there is a direct option to enable and disable Guest mode and for other android versions you can make use of several third party applications like:
In this particular article, we are going to discuss how to enable and disable the Guest mode, using the inbuilt feature on your android device. So let us discuss the steps to be implemented in order to enable the Guest mode in android.
Enable the Guest mode in android
- Open the notification bar of your android device and double tap the user icon.
- Now, choose the Add Guest label.
- After a few moments, your android will be automatically switched to guest mode with the applications that you have given access while customizing guest mode.
Disable the Guest mode in android
- Again, Open the notification bar of your android device and double tap the user icon.
- Choose the profile you want to switch to and you are done.
In this way, you can enable and disable guest mode in android and thus keeping your private things private. I hope this would help. If you have any queries then do comment below. Stay tuned for more such useful information and latest technologies information.