Facebook is introducing the new technologies and services to it’s users as it is very much concerned about the privacy and security of a user. many times we think that logging in with the email id and password is not completely secure. So providing solution to this problem Facebook has introduced two step authentication. That makes your account completely safe and with that you don’t need to login with the email id and password all you need is a code which you can get beforehand or within the Facebook app. In this article we provide you information and steps to ENABLE TWO STEP AUTHENTICATION ON FACEBOOK.
FACEBOOK is a social media platform which lets you connect with your friends , family across the globe. you can connect to any of your friend from U.S while sitting at your home in India. It lets you know about your friends , their how being, and what not!!
KEY FEATURES :-
- Version – 184.108.40.206.66
- downloads – 1,00,00,00,000+
- size -42.50 MB
- rated – 4.0/5.
- get instantly notified whenever anyone like or comment on your updates, photos, videos you have uploaded, tagged in or shared.
- play online games on Facebook and download the applications you like.
- see what your friends are upto.
- share updates, photos and videos.
- do chat and video calling.
- send and receive multi media and non multi media files via chat.
To enable the two step authentication on Facebook, all you need to do is to follow the below stated steps :-
- connect your phone to internet.
- open Facebook application
- tap the navicon icon on the right side.
- scroll down and go to account settings.
- open the account settings.
- go to security
- move to login approvals on
- the next is to tap on the Start Setup and enter your phone number .
- tap on continue.
- once you receive the confirmation code, enter it in the box provided.
- and tap continue to proceed.
- it will show you up with the window asking to name your current browser or tick on the no thanks, require a code right away to ask for a code every time you login.
- and lastly tap close and you are done with the procedure.
This way every time you login to Facebook you will be asked to enter a code, and can keep your account safe and secure. If you know any such stuffs do let us know by commenting its details in the comment box provided at the end of the article.
More from us: