In this digitized fast forward world, the smartphone market is booming, and everyone uses at least one mobile phone. Ever since the mobile phones turned into smartphones, they have become multitasking such as you can use it as calculator, set alarms, keep a track of your steps using health app, keep reminders, watch videos, play games, use Internet, use GPS for location, book cabs, send payments, book air & train tickets, etc. Because of such usefulness, a smartphone has become an essential part of our lives. A day without our smartphone seems empty. Today in this post I am going to talk about the article How to stop Bsnl Buzz Push Flash Messages – iPhone, Android Phone.
To use a phone, you need a telecom connection which you get from Bsnl, Vodafone, Idea, Airtel, Jio, etc. you can choose anyone of your choice and convenience. Since these offer mobile network services, they have different plans and offers being launched frequently. And to promote those offers they do send SMS.
BSNL has partnered with cell tick, a global leader in mobile marketing to offer “BSNL BUZZ”. It’s a new live screen mobile service feature.
How to stop Bsnl Buzz Push Flash Messages on Android Phone
If you want to deactivate, you can stop information passed on through BSNL BUZZ and perform BSNL DND status check.
- Switch On Your Mobile Screen.
- Go to SIM settings (shown as BSNL Mobile SIM icon) and click on that.
- Select BSNL Buzz Option from the list (My Portal, News, Finance, Entertainment, TV Schedule, Travel, Downloads).
- Click on Activation.
- You will display for both the options to do.
- Select Activate for activation of live screen commerce services (if not activated).
- In the same screen, a new flash pop up will display to Press OK.
- Click on Deactivate to stop BSNL Buzz flash messages on the mobile screen.
- Choose OK to confirm your deactivation of pop messages in the same window.
How to stop Bsnl Buzz Push Flash Messages on iPhone
- Unlock your iPhone or iPad.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on Phone and select SIM Applications.
- Select the Service at the top of the list (Airtel now! in my case).
- Click Start/Stop and select Stop.
- Select Accept to confirm the selection.
For detailed process click Disable Bsnl Flash message on iphone
How To Stop BSNL Company Messages
Steps to activate Do Not Disturb:
To avoid unwanted telemarketing calls or SMS please register your phone number in BSNL’S DND registry. Click Here (Official Website)
OR Send SMS
BSNL DND Registration SMS:
Send an SMS Start o to 1909 or call 1909 and follow instructions.