Jio new 1.5GB Data Per Day Plan Highlights
- Jio Rs. 499 and Rs. 459 plans will now cost Rs. 449 and Rs. 399
- Plans priced at Rs. 199 and Rs. 399 will be at Rs. 149 and Rs. 349
- New plans with 1.5GB data per day will be launched as well.
- It has also reduced 1GB data rate to Rs 4 for a 1-day validity plan.
- All Jio plans will continue to offer free unlimited calling and SMSes within India even during roaming.
NEW DELHI: Telecom operator Reliance Jio on Friday cut tariffs by Rs 50 of all its monthly schemes under which customers are getting 1GB data per day and also enhanced data limit to 1.5 GB from the existing 1GB for select plans, sources said.
It has also reduced 1GB data rate to Rs 4 for a 1-day validity plan. The company will also offer 20 per cent more data to users of Rs 399 plan by enhancing its validity by two weeks under its Happy New Year 2018 offer, sources added.
Now with this latest announcement, Rs 199, Rs 399, Rs 459 and Rs 499 plans will cost Rs 50 less.
Jio’s Rs 198, Rs 398, Rs 448 and Rs 498 plan will offer 1.5 GB of 4G data per day and have validity of 28 days, 70 days, 84 days and 91 days, respectively.
All Jio plans will continue to offer free unlimited calling and SMSes within India even during roaming.
The company had last month announced two plans priced at Rs 199 and Rs 299 with with 28 days validity offering 1.2 GB and 2 GB data per day, respectively.