There are number of apps under the tag of Digital payment services on Google PlayStore. Here we are presenting JioMoney App exclusively for Jio Users. MyJio App- The gateway app of all other Jio applications also possess JioMoney app. JioMoney – The Digital wallet – JioApplication brought to you by Reliance Payment Solutions Ltd.
As we all know, After Demonetization, Everyone is promoting Cashless Transactions and gradually, we are trending towards Cashless Economy. Jio Digital services has came up with the vision of Digital life hence JioMoney provides so many services to its users; online shopping and payment system. This kind of online Payment Applications are lending a helping hand to financial inclusion. So let us see in detail of all the services and Features of JioMoney.
Download jio money from here :
You can also Check :
JioMoney -The Digital wallet :
JioMoney – The Digital Wallet is a safe and secure way of making digital payment across online world. This digital wallet app is easy to use and possess all required features for users. Using JioMoney, you can make instant cashless payment, Mobile/DTH Recharges, Pay at thousands of Online & Physical stores and transfer money to other people & Bank Accounts.
Even now a days, The online shopping world is spinning at a faster pace with amazing deals for our lifestyle goods. A recent one that has hit the market and is making it easy for online shoppers to enjoy their online purchases is the Jio Money promo code. Moreover, JioMoney- The Digital Wallet is not only restricted to above mentioned features, it also provides exciting deals & offers and Coupons in many form like cashback vouchers, Promotional offers, coupons and many more.
To Access JioMoney – The Digital Wallet, You need to Download and install it. You can Download JioMoney on App Store for iOS devices and for Android system Get it on Google Playstore for free.
Further, it will ask you to create username and password and then mPIN for security reasons. You need to remember that username, password and mPIN for future login. mPIN would be asked every time whenever you open JioMoney app. After login successfully, you can access all services of JioMoney app.
Services of JioMoney- The Digital Wallet:
Now it’s time to Forget Cash, Forget ATM as we have amazing platform to go cashless for payments. Below mentioned are the services which are available by JioMoney:
- Jio Recharge: From this section, You can Recharge all Jio kinds of Jio Recharges whether it is Prepaid or Postpaid recharge and even you can recharge Add-On Pack or Booster Pack also. In this section, you can browse all ‘Hero Plans’, ‘Prime or Non-Prime Pack’ for Jio, Boosters and extras easily. By tapping on the plan, you can go for recharge and make payment easily.
- Recharge: Under Recharges section, you can recharge your Prepaid Mobile of any network, DTH & Data Card. For recharge or making payment of that, all you need is to fill information it ask for. You have to make sure that you fill up correct account or mobile numbers.
- Bill Payment: This section allows you to make online bill payments of your Landline, Postpaid Mobile & Data Card. When you tap on bill payment, it will allow you to pay for landline bill, postpaid mobile and data card separately. Through this, you can go for payment of this kind bills.
- Toll Recharge: From this section, you can pay for Toll Recharge and ETC Tag Recharge.
- Charity: Under Charity section, You can pay to NGOs
JioMoney allows you to transfer money to mobile number, make Bank transfer, send a request for money. It will allow to transfer money even to people without the JioMoney app. You can send or receive money 24X7.
- To transfer money to mobile number you need to fill valid mobile number and amount and then you may proceed.
- For sending request for money, again you need to fill valid mobile number you wanted to ask to and amount and then you may proceed.
- If you want to transfer money to bank account, you need to fill up Bank name as well as IFSC code, Account name, Account number and amount and then you may proceed.
- Pay at shop: To Pay money at Shop, You need to generate Bar-code along with filling the amount to be paid or you can pay to the mobile number of shopkeeper.
- Offers & Loyalty: Under the section of Offers and Loyalty, You will all kind of Jio Offers and general Offers which will cover all exciting offers from various brands where you may get all kind of coupons on various brands. This section also contain loyalty section, which covers all earn and burn loyalty points.
- Add money: JioMoney app allows to add money in wallet from debit/credit card or net-banking. However, Add Money through SBI Net-banking is not available.
- You can add your card to wallet for faster payment so that you may pay by just one click.
- There is a limit to Add Money to the wallet which is clearly shown in the picture mentioned below. Which includes- Wallet Add limit, Bank Transfer limit, Bill Pay limit, Pay at shop limit, and send money limit.
- Faster Repeat Purchase: It has faster repeat purchase feature from where you can pay again for the same thing just by one click.
- Transaction History: JioMoney has Transaction History feature which allows to view history of transaction after many days also. So that, you are not require to save bills or to maintain payment records.
- Receive personalized offers: You can receive personalized offer or coupons on any brand.
- Bookmark your merchant: In JioMoney app, you can bookmark your favourite merchant. Such that you would never miss them while shopping.
Pay Digitally with Jio money. Go carefree with your exclusive digital wallet. A Reliance Group venture, Jio Money- The Digital Wallet is offering exciting online offers and discounts. The offers are available as cash back discounts. Where as there are other coupon deals that can be accessed and activated easily online. So go ahead with JioMoney, Grab it and save Money!!! Please Do comment below if you have any problem while using JioMoney.