Are you Vodafonein .. not happy with the services of vodafone then MNP (Mobile Number Portability) is the best choice. So today we will discuss about the steps of how to Port Vodafone in Jio, Airtel, BSNL, Idea and other networks. Vodafone is a british multi- national company with headquarters in London. And it is the seventh largest telecom operated company by total revenue. Here we show the procedure of port vodafone sim.
Port Vodafone in Jio, Airtel, BSNL, Idea
Before apply for porting please go through below given points. Things you must know or documents should have during mobile number portability of vodafone sim.
Things to remember
- You can also port your current number from prepaid connection to postpaid connection
- If you want to port to another network, First you have to complete 90 days in the current network from the day of activation of your mobile number.
- You can also port your current service provider to any other city in India
- You have to give Rs. 19 for this process.
- Porting process takes 7 days for implement.
- If you are a POSTPAID user than pleases fill your due bill before applying for the port. You can port to any network you want.
Documents you needed during porting your Vodafone sim
- A passport size photograph of yours.
- An ID proof like Aadhar Card or DL (Driving License) that shows your address.
- UPC (Unique Porting Code) code, it is of 8 digits
Steps to Port Vodafone in Jio, Airtel, BSNL, Idea
This method is simple and hassle free to implement. First of all, open your SMS app in mobile phone .
“PORT<space> Mobile number” To 1900
- Write PORT in the message then after give one letter space and type your vodafone mobile number. You want to port and send to 1900.
- Now a UPC (Unique Porting Code) will receive on your Vodafone mobile by your telecom network.
- This is important Vodafone porting Code which is used at a time when you will fill the forum to apply for porting your Vodafone mobile number to another network.
- Now visit your nearest network operator store (Airtel-Jio-Aircel-BSNL-Vodafone-Jio-Docomo any other) in which you want to port your sim and tell them you want to port your sim.
- They will fill the form for port.
- After filling the form give your id’s photocopy as proof.Choose your plan.
- Pay the amount for porting service.
- Store operator will give you new sim card.
- It will take 7 days to port your sim to the new network.
More from us: