Use of mobile phones are not limited to click selfies or making phone calls. Mobile Phones are also useful for making payment & transferring money also. As Now-a-days, Every second person is looking for ways of cashless payment. Even Many smart people have adopted new cashless payment options. The reasons is its transparency, as every transaction can be traced easily as it leaves its footprints. So If you are wondering which cashless UPI app you should adopt then you are at right place. Here, we have most trusted and secure UPI app- “BHIM – Making India Cashless” for cashless transfer.
Download the BHIM – MAKING INDIA CASHLESS from here.
BHIM – MAKING INDIA CASHLESS –
BHIM – Bharat Interface for Money is Mobile payment app which is more secure, more reliable and fastest money transfer mobile app. Money transfer mobile app- BHIM – MAKING INDIA CASHLESS was launched by Mr. Narendra Modi and developed by National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI). While The objective behind launching BHIM app was to encourage or promote cashless transaction across INDIA. This app allows you to send and receive money instantly. Moreover, Merchants can also enroll with banks to accept payments using BHIM- UPI payment mode.
BHIM Mobile app is based on UPI (Unified Payment Interface) which is very simple and unique technology to transfer fund. In order to use UPI based app, The app create unique ID which will be your virtual ID and it will look like an email address (987456123@sbi). Also You can have multiple virtual addresses for multiple bank accounts. You can share this financial address to others to initiate fund transfer.
You can check out these must have Applications also. Make my trip – refer & earn ,Goibibo – Earn money , Chillr – Refer & earn , Trivago app , Task bucks – Refer & earn , Just Dial. While These are the few Must have for your phone. You never know when you would need these applications.
Now let us have a look how to use BHIM Mobile app and it’s features:
How to use BHIM Mobile App – BHIM – MAKING INDIA CASHLESS
BHIM Mobile app is very simple to use. So First of all download the app from google play store and install it in your smartphone.
- Once installation is complete, you can access the app. firstly, you need to choose language from the list of supported language.
- Then, it ask for permission for verifying mobile number which is registered in your bank account.
- If you use dual SIM mobile phone, then it will ask you to select you SIM. Along with this, app verifies your number by sending SMS.
- Just after verification process, it will ask you to register the passcode of 4 digit for the app.
- Next step is selection of your registered Bank Account from the list of supported bank by the app.
- With the help of selected bank and registered mobile number, BHIM app fetches some of the details of your account.
- Once it collected all information for making your profile, it is ready to send. request, and scan & pay to anyone you wants to. It provides all send and request service on its home page.
- You can make payment to mobile number or UPI Address ( default address is ‘Mobile number@UPI’) of your contact.
Key Feature of BHIM Mobile App:
- BHIM app is very easy to use, more secure and fastest money transferring app.
- It provides virtual address for money transfer which is enough for transferring money and it does not require account number or IFSC code.
- Transfer money anytime and anywhere.You can carry your virtual wallet with you.
- Allows to make payment using QR code scanning.
- Does not require account details again and again.
- It apply no charges for making payment or transferring money.
- BHIM app allow you to set passcode for easy and fast login.
- Also it ask you to set UPI PIN for sending money with complete details of Debit card for security reasons.
- It support Hind & English language also.
- While You can save your beneficiary account for future transactions.
- It allows you to check statement of account date wise. you can download it.
- You can download all transaction records for safety purpose.
Limitations of BHIM App:
- There is minimum & maximum limit for transferring money. Minimum limit of per day transaction is Rs. 10,000 while maximum transaction limit is Rs. 20000 per day.
- BHIM app provides free services. However, Banks may apply additional transaction charges and service tax.
- While This app does not provides any kind of cashback offer like paytm and other.
Pros of BHIM App:
- BHIM app apply no charges for transferring and paying money.
- While it is a Single app for accessing various bank account.
- Merchant can easily download and print QR code for display with the purpose of accepting payment.
- Also All transaction are secured as it is happening via UPI.
- Moreover, This is available for free in google play store.
- So Transfer money anywhere anytime.
- Also Secure with passcode and UPI PIN.
Supported Banks by BHIM App:
Moreover Below mentioned banks are supported by BHIM app:
Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Catholic Syrian Bank, Central Bank of India, City Union Bank, Corporation Bank, DCB Bank, Dena Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, HSBC, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, IDFC Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, IndusInd Bank, Jammu & Kashmir Bank, Karnataka Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Lakshmi Vilas Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, RBL Bank, South Indian Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, State Bank of India, State Bank of Hyderabad, Syndicate Bank, TJSB, UCO Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank, Yes Bank ltd.
So Guys, It is time to say ‘Good-Bye’ to paper currency and adopt cashless payment mode. Download the ‘BHIM – Making India Cashless’ app which is very simple to use and more secure. Do you think above written article is helpful to you? Also Do share what you think about about this app in the comment section below this article.