Now a days, In a vast world of Internet, it is very easy to keep alive your entertainment. Online video streaming is very common as it is possible even while on the move. So here, in this article we would like to share how to download videos offline through Facebook. Facebook – Download videos – watch offline – save data
online streaming are done on the move, no matter where you are, but it requires Internet data connection which is not so cheap. Facebook has not rolled out this feature for the users. It only allows save videos as bookmarks and require active data connection when played at a later stage. Moreover, it allows downloading to avoid extra data charges but not offline downloading. So, Today, to save on the cost of entertainment, we will see a trick using which you can download Facebook Videos on your Android and watch it later while you are offline.
Facebook- Download offline Videos on Android:
Everyone like to watch videos, and it is the cherry on a cake when you don’t have to pay again and again to watch an online video. So, the most popular Social site – Facebook, putted this cheery on its cake by allowing an option of third party authentication, to download the videos and later you can watch them anytime anywhere via any player, that too without costing a single penny again.
Download Facebook App From here
Facebook is one of that social media platform, which has been proving itself since very long, in terms of providing the better services on a continuous basis ,to its users. As its new Download Video feature allows you to watch video later without using extra data charges but unfortunately would not allow to watch videos offline with your desirable Media player.
So if we look for downloading videos from Facebook, then it is possible only through Third party authentication. There are so many apps available for free in Google playstore, which allows downloading videos through your Facebook Account and later on, allow you to play it offline. Some of applications are listed below:
- My VideoDownloader for Facebook
- FB Video Download free
- Video Downloader for Facebook
- Save Videos from Facebook
How to Download Videos on android app using ‘My VideoDownloader for Facebook’ :
- To download video for offline streaming, all you need to do is to Download ‘MyVideoDownloader for Facebook’ from Google playstore. It has very small app size i.e 2.78 MB which does not create any memory storage issue.
Download the app from here
- When you install and open app in your android, it would ask you for Log In your Facebook account.
- After Log In, You may access your FB account through third party authentication. App would be consist of so many options like Explorer, News feed, My Videos, Friends, pages, and many more.
- To Download videos, browse new videos in your news feed or head to saved or watched videos section.
- Just Tap on videos, which would open hidden options like- play, Download, Download with name, Share, save and Copy link.
- By Tapping on Download option will start downloading video for offline view which can be seen in ‘Downloads’ window.
- When you tap on Download with name, then it would allow you to save video for offline view, with whatever name you want.
- Now, you are all set to view videos offline in any media player of your choice.
- It would also allow you to share video directly to other social media app like whatsapp, Gmail and many more.
- Downloaded videos can be viewed in a separate folder of Facebook in your File Manager.
In News Feed, it would allow you to view your all videos under different categories like-
- Liked videos
- Saved videos
- on My Timeline
- Shared by You and Tagged videos.
‘MyVideoDownloader for Facebook’ also allows you to enable HD Download which would download HD version of the video when available.
You may also note its ‘Destination Storage Feature’ as On Android 4.4+, if you select an external SD card, move your downloaded videos before uninstalling the app, otherwise they will be deleted.
The only cons of the app is, it is app supported application which may irritate you sometimes but ‘MyVideoDownloader for Facebook’ is also available in app- purchases. App-purchases would remove ads and allow user to use without disturbance.
So, guys use this kind of Download Video app to avoid buffering and save your extra data charges as sometimes you just can’t avoid watching videos again and again. Use this amazing app which is very simple and handy to use. Please Do comment below and let us know if you face any problem and share your reviews.