How to Block Phone Calls on Android Device- 3 Ways. You often need to block some of the phone numbers due to several reasons like you want to get rid of unnecessary computerized phone calls from your mobile network service provider which is one of the most common reasons or you want to block a particular contact from your phone book for whatsoever reason it may be.
How to Block Phone Calls on Android Device- 3 Ways
So for that purpose,
1) You can either active DND services which will enable you to stop Ads, SMS and Calls OR
3) Simply block the intended number directly from your android mobile’s phonebook.
In this particular article, we are going to discuss how to block any number directly from your contact list or phone book. Nowadays, most of the modern smart phones possess this direct call block feature no matter which company’s smart phone you are having. Obviously, this special feature enables you to block a number without having to install any third party application to accomplish this task.
Now, let us discuss the steps to be implemented in order to block a call from your android device so that you can have a clear picture of using this feature.
So, here we go.
1) Firstly, go to contact menu.
2) Then tap settings and then tap the dotted icon appearing at the top right.
3) Now a drop-down menu will appear displaying several different options. You have to choose blocked contacts from them.
4) Then you will see a “+” sign on the blocked contact menu. Now tap that “+” sign in order to add a particular number to your blocked number list. You can follow the same procedure to add more numbers to your blocked number list.
I hope this would help. If you have any queries then do comment below. Stay tuned for more such useful information and latest technologies information.