We have so many stuffs in our house like Refrigerator, AC, Cooler, Microwave. When we use these appliances, we might face some problem in operating it. So, what we do is we call their customer care centre for assistance. So does go with the Telecom operators. If we need any assistance regarding their services , we call on their customer care numbers. so, to call on customer care we need to know their number. While, there is one telecom company whose customer care you can contact even if you are not aware of their customer care number. Want to know which telecom company is it? So, it is one and only JIo. Jio is a Telecom company by Reliance. So in Jio you can contact JIO customer care without even knowing their number . Wanna know how?? So just scroll down and check how you can contact them?
JIO Customer Care – Chat – Call – FAQ- – Service Request – My JIO Application
Well you can Connect with the customer care of Jio through MyJio application. So lets check the procedure of connecting with Customer care of JIO in multiple ways through MyJio application. Moreover, you will also find the toll free number of JIO at the bottom of the article.
You can get the customer care number of all the telecom operator from here
You May also like :
Below mentioned are the steps of the procedure of connecting with the customer care through MyJio application.
- First of all Download and Install the Jio application from playstore
- Open the MyJio application.
- Then proceed to MyJio account.
- There after sign in with sim.
- Then a tab will open. Something like the image given below.
- Tap the hamburger Icon on the top left of the tab.
- There you will find an icon for JIO care.
- Tap that icon.
- Again a new tab will get open and it will show you 4 Options. Namely, call us, chat now, Frequently asked question and Service request.
- If you tap on call us, then it will make a call to Customer care.
- While By taping on Chat now, one of the executive will assist you through chat.
- You can also search for the solutions of your problem, in FAQ section.
- Last but not the least is You can also ask for a service request.
Lets discuss more about these Jio care options.
As we know Reliance takes care of their customer in every possible way. So, in JIO, Reliance came up with the most customer centric approach of after sales services. So now you can chat with the JIO customer care executives for your problems.
Frequently asked Question
FAQ are the Frequently asked question. JIO has divided these FAQ in 6 segments. Along with this, it also shows the popular questions that may arise in one’s mind.
While, Service request is the another way in which you can seek assistance. In service request there are two options, Raise request and track Request. For raising service request you can select any of the options given there or you may also describe your problem.
Last but not the least is the Call us option. All you need to do is to tap on it and it will automatically make a call to the customer care executive of JIO.
This is all about the Jio care. These all are the ways through which you can connect with the Customer Care executives of JIO. To connect with Customer care executives of JIO all you need to do is to have a MyJio app. You can download the MyJio app from here .
While You can Also contact the customer care on their toll free numbers.
- JIO Customer care toll-free number: 1800-88-99999
- complaint number: 198
- JIO general helpline number: 199
Use MyJio app and do share your experience of Using JIO care with us by commenting below in the Comment box. If you have any query regarding the use of JIO Care, feel free to ask in the comment box provided at the end of the article.