If you want to port your Bsnl number into any Indian network SIM like Airtel-Idea-Reliance-Aircel-Jio. Because sometimes it sucks. And we are getting more comfort and service with other networks then why not switch BSNL. Here I am going to tell you easy steps to port bsnl into Jio, Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, Aircel and other network.
Note– But before porting your mobile number to another operator. Keep in mind you are using that number from minimum 90 days to port your sim into another network
Steps to Port BSNL to Jio, Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, Aircel, Tata Docomo
- Write PORT in the message then after give one letter space and type your BSNL mobile number. You want to port and send to 1900.
“PORT<space> Mobile number” To 1900
- Now a UPC (Unique Porting Code) will receive on your BSNL mobile by your telecom network.
- This is important BSNLporting Code which is used at a time when you will fill the forum to apply for porting your BSNL mobile number to another network.
- Now visit your nearest network operator store (Airtel-Jio-Aircel-Vodafone-Jio-Docomo any other) in which you want to port your sim and tell them you want to port your sim.
- They will fill the form for port.
- After filling the form give your id’s photocopy as proof.Choose your plan.
- Pay the amount for porting service.
- Store operator will give you new sim card.
- It will take 7 days to port your sim to the new network.
- Dial 59059 upon seeing signal bars in your handset for tele-verification.
Note – If you are not receiving signal in your new number then i’ll suggest you to please visit back to the same store from where you purchased new sim and ask them.
- BSNL Selfcare Login
- Stop BSNL BUZZ Flash Message
- BSNL USSD CODES
- BSNL – Unlimited data-1GB daily data-Offer