Many people want to port the sim because of the high cost of call and data or other services related to the existing network or any other reason for the port the sim. If you are getting same comfort and facility on half or cheaper rates then move on is better option. So here in this article we are showing steps to port Idea to Jio, Airtel, BSNL, Vodafone, Aircel, Tata Docomo and others.
Port Idea to Jio, Airtel, BSNL, Vodafone, Aircel, Tata Docomo
Things to remember before Port Idea SIM
- You can also port your current number from prepaid connection to postpaid connection.
- If you want to port to another network, first you have complete 90 days in the current network from the day of activation of your mobile number.
- You can also port your current service provider to any other city in India.
- You have to give Rs. 19 for this process.
- Porting process takes 7 days for implement.
- If you are a POSTPAID user than pleases fill your due bill before applying for the port. You can port to any network you want.
Steps to Port Idea Mobile Number into Jio-Airtel-Aircel-Vodafone-BSNL-Other
“PORT<space> Mobile number” To 1900
- Write PORT in the message then after give one letter space and type your airtel mobile number. You want to port and send to 1900.
- Now a UPC (Unique Porting Code) will receive on your Airtel mobile by your telecom network.
- This is important Idea porting Code which is used at a time when you will fill the forum to apply for porting your Airtel mobile number to another network.
- Now visit your nearest network operator store (Airtel-Jio-Aircel-BSNL-Vodafone-Jio-Docomo any other) in which you want to port your sim and tell them you want to port your sim.
- They will fill the form for port.
- After filling the form give your id’s photocopy as proof.Choose your plan.
- Pay the amount for porting service.
- Store operator will give you new sim card.
- It will take 7 days to port your sim to the new network.
- Dial 59059 upon seeing signal bars in your handset for tele-verification.
More on Port