Are you fed up with Airtel services or fascinated by other telecom operators plans and offers. If you are getting same comfort and facility on half or cheaper rates then move on is better option. So in this article we will discuss about easy steps to port your Airtel mobile number to any other network like Jio, Idea, Aircel, BSNL, Vodafone, Jio, Docomo and another available network in India. Port Airtel to Jio, Idea, Vodafone, BSNL, Aircel, Tata Docomo.
Steps to Port Airtel Mobile Number into -Jio-Idea-Aircel-Vodafone-BSNL-Other
MNP (Mobile Number Portability) is a service provided by every telecom operator. Under this service, you can transfer your mobile number to another network. You can port your Airtel mobile number into Jio-Idea- Aircel-Vodafone-BSNL by following steps:
Port Airtel to Jio-Idea-Vodafone-BSNL- Tata Docomo
This method is simple and hassle free to implement. First of all, open your SMS app in mobile phone .
“PORT<space> Mobile number” To 1900
- Write PORT in the message then after give one letter space and type your airtel mobile number. You want to port and send to 1900.
- Now a UPC (Unique Porting Code) will receive on your Airtel mobile by your telecom network.
- This is important Airtel porting Code which is used at a time when you will fill the forum to apply for porting your Airtel mobile number to another network.
- Now visit your nearest network operator store (Airtel-Jio-Aircel-BSNL-Vodafone-Jio-Docomo any other) in which you want to port your sim and tell them you want to port your sim.
- They will fill the form for port.
- After filling the form give your id’s photocopy as proof.Choose your plan.
- Pay the amount for porting service.
- Store operator will give you new sim card.
- It will take 7 days to port your sim to the new network.
- Dial 59059 upon seeing signal bars in your handset for tele-verification.
Important Documents You should have For Airtel Port:
- A passport size photograph of yours.
- An ID proof like Aadhar Card or DL (Driving License) that shows your address.
- UPC (Unique Porting Code) code, it is of 8 digits.
Points to Ponder Before Airtel Port:
- You can also port your current number from prepaid connection to postpaid connection
- If you want to port to another network, First you have to complete 90 days in the current network from the day of activation of your mobile number.
- You can also port your current service provider to any other city in India
- You have to give Rs. 19 for this process.
- Porting process takes 7 days for implement.
- If you are a POSTPAID user than pleases fill your due bill before applying for the port. You can port to any network you want.
APN Setting of all Networks