Today is the era, where people are so secretive, they believe in keeping their personal life very personal. Maybe because they do not trust others. We all have our very special moments, people captured in a frame, but we do not want anyone to know about it. But there are times when we have to hand over our phone to someone, who we do not want to access our personal photos. What if you can give your phone to someone without worrying about their access in you phone’s gallery? Now you can live worry free with this gallery vault app – Audio Manager Hide it pro.
Hide It Pro – Audio Manager – Gallery Vault
Audio manager – hide it pro is one of the best gallery vault. It keeps your data safe and also prevents it from unnecessary access. The app as name suggests, looks like an application to manage audio and volumes of your phone. But it is disguised behind the audio manager. Hence, The app works behind the audio manager. Hide it pro app is designed in a way that no one can even doubt that it is actually a Gallery Vault.
- Download – 10 to 50 millions
- Ranked – 4+
- Size – 5.14 MB
- Last updated – December 10, 2017
- Current version – 6.2
- Categorize media into hidden folders
- Data is safe with free cloud backup
- Can’t track the app, as it is removed from recent applications
- Multiple lock screen options – Pin, Password, Pattern
- Integrated video support with VLC and MX player.
- Unlock with fingerprint
- You can escape for pin/password when someone peeps into your phone
- Allows secret chatting, ,messaging
- Also lock apps
- hide app icon from the app drawer of the phone
- Built in encryption to keep you important files safe.
From where to download?
You can download Audio manager app from here.
How to get started?
- Install Audio manager application from play store.
- Long press on audio manager .
- Next it will ask to select your lock option
- Select Pin or password
- Type your preferable pin code in it
- Register your Email- id for data backup
- Now it will again go to the first page – where you can manage audio.
How to Hide gallery?
- Click on Audio manager
- Type in your password
- The next page will show you the various folders to hide, Images, videos, chats, apps, messages.
- Select any of the folder, in which you want hide your gallery stuffs. For ex – Select videos folder to hide videos
- You can also directly share images and videos to audio manager, from gallery itself.
So this is how, you can keep your photos, videos, chats personal.
This is all about the Audio manager – hide it pro app. Also, Share your experience of using audio manager app with us, by commenting below in the comment box of Audio manager app article.