Having a good command over vocabulary is helpful. Good command over vocabs can help you to impress a employer, or it can assist you in your line of work. To student, it could give some extra points on essay or writing section of exam. Vocab plays a important role in competitive exams also. No? While growing up we compile thousands of words but if we don’t use them, they eventually gather dust and get locked away and forgotten by us. But as we know it is important to have a good command over language and for that vocabs should be strong. To help you avoid embarrassing situation, we are introducing here the amazing app for building your vocabs. Vocabulary Builder App – Vocab App – Editorial – Grammar – Dictionary – Quiz.
Download the Vocab24 App from here.
Vocabulary Builder App – Editorial – Grammar – Dictionary – Quiz:
Vocabulary Builder App is one of the most strong and amazing application which does not only help you to improve vocabs but also improve your complete language. It trains you right from the accent of language to the effective use of Idioms and Phrases. The application is consist of so many advance tools which helps you to become a master of English language.
The Vocabulary Builder App allows you to learn English in a smart way. The app has so many smart features which helps you to bring your level upward. It is consist of learning tools like A to Z vocab word, A to Z vocab videos, Idioms & Phrases, Practice Test, Spotting Error, Root Words, Phrasal verb, Similar words, Translator, and Dictionary.
Each learning tool works in a excellent way. let’s discuss here what the tools are designed for:
- ‘A to Z Vocab word’ consist hundreds of vocabs from each letter.
- Idiom & Phrases are categorized and presented in a proper manner with its meaning, image, example.
- With ‘Spotting Errors’, you can learn the rules that how to spot errors in the questions.
- ‘Root Words’ are the powerful tool to build a vocab, it includes origin, meaning and the words with their meaning.
- ‘Phrasal verb’ also contain so many important phrases with their meaning and example.
- with the ‘Similar Words’ you can learn the meaning of word which are similar in pronunciation but different in meaning and spelling. It lets you know meaning of each word with its synonyms and example.
- ‘Translator’ allows you to translate sentences in whatever language you want to translator. It supports languages which are English, Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.
- Vocab24 also provide a Dictionary section. It’s dictionary lets you know the meaning of the word in English as well as in Hindi. Also it provides all the web definitions of the word and the usage of word in sentences. It is consist of 10,000 word almost.
- Practice Test window allows you to take a test of yourself to evaluate your learning.
Key Features – Vocab App:
Read Newspaper Editorial: Vocab24 app provide you editorials so that you can make a command over language. it provides editorials from The Hindu, TOI, ET and many others. You can swipe left/right for the next or previous editorials. Editorial can be refreshed by swiping down. It allows you to know the meaning of any word simply by tapping on that word.
10 New word daily: Apart from learning vocabs from editorials, it provide 10 new words daily to build up your vocabs. You can slide up and down to go to the next and previous word respectively. It provide synonyms, antonyms and example of the related word.
Daily Vocab quiz: After learning vocabs, you can test yourself by taking a quiz. it provides Daily Vocab Quiz to revise your vocabulary.
Practice Test: In Practice Test section, you can evaluate yourself. It allows you to take a test on SSC and Banking pattern. Apart from this, user can test Synonyms, Antonyms, One Word Substitution, Spelling Error, Fill In The Blanks, Spotting Error, Idioms & Phrases, Spelling Correct.
Bookmark: While learning vocab with Vocab24 app, you are allowed to bookmark any page. It has separate section for each category. Bookmark of editorial pages would comes under Editorial window, My words window would collect all the words which are viewed by you while reading editorial, vocab window would cover all the bookmarked vocabs, and in the question window, you would find all the bookmarked questions while practicing tests.
Audio Voice Accent: It has Audio Sound feature. It lets you know the correct pronunciation of the word. Moreover, it also allows you to listen audio in your favorite accent. It can play audio in three different accent which are English (US), English (India), and English (UK).
Dictionary: This app also provide a Dictionary for word meaning of English to Hindi. It allows you to search meaning of any word by typing that word in the search bar. In this section, you can have a dictionary with correct word meaning, also it provides the usage of word in a sentence.
Translator: The smart app Vocab24 has its translator also. In the translator of this app, we can translate any Indian Languages into our known language. It supports almost all Indian regional languages.
PROs – Vocab App:
- Allows you to select your language preference for learning meaning of English terms.
- App allows users to set theme on light, dark and sepia mode.
- This app lets you go with your comfortable choice preference for font size. It allows you to select among smaller font, default font and large font.
- It allows you to choose app’s voice Accent. Available accents are – English (India), English (US), and English (UK).
- Allows you to enable or disable the Image presentation and Auto Sound feature.
CONs – Vocab App:
- The vocab videos provided by Vocab Builder app are offered in purchase. To unlock the videos, you have to buy them. Although it provides full package of vocab for limited time period.
- Practice Test provided by the Vocab24 are not free for SSC and Banking pattern. Well, it provides demo test for both of them.
So friends, Download the Vocabulary Builder App and improve your vocabs easily in a interesting manner. Learn new vocabs daily and read editorials served by Vocab24 App. Learn vocabs with root words and meaning of each word in your own language. Know meaning of each word along with synonyms, antonyms and uses in sentences. Do comment below in the comment section and let us know if you find this article helpful.