Transfer and Share Internet data pack, SMS and Local Minutes from Idea to Idea. Sharing Internet sound really interesting and new which Idea has introduced along with SMS and Local Minutes sharing with other idea customer who might be your friend, relative or any needy person. Idea do have broadcast their TV advertisement which you might have gone through. Both postpaid and prepaid consumer of Idea network take advantage of this.
Airtel also have introduced the same plan along with Family plan data share plan. This makes you to send and receive internet data loan to your mobile account from any body.
Steps to Transfer and Share Internet data pack, SMS and Local Minutes from Idea to Idea
1.) Firstly navigate to Easy Share plan url of Idea Website.
2.) They select the postpaid or prepaid and press know more. Select the correct state or circle this will navigate to easy share plans of your state which you can opt so that you can become donor after recharging with the given plan. For example the below plan is of M.P.
More for sharing Internet :
3.) After completing the above steps you can dial *121*121# USSD code from your mobile and then press the 1,2 or 3 for the option which you want to opt for in the input box. Or you may also login from here and add beneficiary and share internet data.
Then choose plan and add beneficiary number. They will provide you a confirmation message once you have completed above steps.
All details for request made can be explored more clearly with My Idea official App.
You may also be interested to see following articles:
- Explore Idea USSD code.
- Activate Idea roaming pack for a day.
- APN Setting of Idea in Android mobile.
The above steps are valid to share internet data pack, local minute and SMS. Some terms and condition which you may find from the easy share page as linked above in the article:
- Customer can recharge with the EasyShare plans, and he can become a donor and transfer some benefits from his pack to Idea prepaid subscribers of his circle, after choosing any of the transfer packs. Subscriber can’t transfer the benefits that he has received from any other Donor. The transfer cannot happen to customers own MSISDN.
- The transfer fee for sharing will be deducted from the main TT balance. Customer should have sufficient TT balance and in the EasyShare dedicated accounts for initiating the transfer.
- Customer can add the beneficiaries through WEB (Max 5). Removal of beneficiaries can happen also through USSD. A beneficiary can be part of multiple customers list.
The EasyShare packs and transfer packs will serve as add-on packs. Data could be 2G/3G, depending on customer’s existing plan and handset.
Note: Please read the terms and condition from the easy share page of idea so that you may know the limitation of the plan. As this plan and terms and condition may change from time to time.
Do comment below your experience with Idea Easy Share.